2011年2月25日星期五

my 18's years old birthday eve

this is a wonderful moments for me
i sit on my bed and cry beside my tower
i was a lousy girl
who wil cry easily

my mummy ask me go out v my fren
my daddy give an big angpao which actually is given by my mum
i told my fren tat i wasn't have the mood to go out
bt she told me tat she mux get me tonight

she n her bf pick out me from my house
they haven plan to go where
we stop at a beach
enjoy the sound and the wind 
she told me tat she wan to intro some new fren to me

she close my eyes and bring me to a restaurant
she makes me feels abnormal and nervous
the images of my dear at thr was keep turning in my mind
steps 1 2 3
i heard some voices which very familiar

once i open my eyes
i saw my dear and my two lovely bro
omg! they was here
they make me shed a few tear
my dream was come true 

they sing for me
make a wish
blow the candles
my 2 bro use the cream and cover my face
they ask me to use teeth to bite the candles out
i noe some thing is thr
piak ! my face was full v cream and cakes

my bro take out a plastic bag and give it to me
"Issit a gift to me?"
"huh? then wat u think some more?"
it was a nike bag
"wow, issit a orginal 1?"
"em,do u think i will buy a pirate?"
"wow, ur sis so care bout banded?"
"no! jux surprise v it...."
then we continues chit chat...
 it was simple and beautiful ....=)